Higher Education Circle

Welcome

Welcome to the Higher Education Circle community on our all-new space within Juniper Elevate Community. Our new platform has been modernized to offer you a more personalized experience and a better way to ask, connect, and share. 

Please take a few moments to explore this platform and:
- Update your profile
- Start a discussion
- Set your messaging preferences

The next circle meeting will be scheduled soon, please look out for an invite.

Need help? Contact the Elevate Cloud Circle team at higher-education-circle@juniper.net.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Tip of the week! Want to send messages to others in your community? Here’s how to use the Juniper Elevate Message functionality: Think of your messages/inbox as your notifications. It is the place where you can see all the activity related directly ...

• Tip of the week! Once you've logged in to your new account, you can update your profile to help others in the community learn a little more about you. To navigate to your profile, click on the circular profile picture or your username in the center ...

• To get us started in the new community, I wanted to share some helpful tips on how to use Elevate over the next few weeks. So I am launching a tip of the week series! Where I will be sharing highlights of the new community every week. To start off with, ...

• Presenter: Umang Saini, Juniper Networks To view the complete presentation, please download Part 1 & 2. #Presentation

• Presenter Sudheer Matta, Juniper Networks The presentation has been split into two documents, please download Part 1 & 2 to view the complete version. #Presentation