Innovators Circle

Latest Discussion Posts

• Question: Would adding DHCP-replay forward snooped client all interfaces command disrupt production? dhcp-relay { forward-snooped-clients all-interfaces; overrides { allow-snooped-clients; } ... } We are having issues with duplicate ip addresses ...

• Profile Picture

RE: How are you doing?

Personal Life: Our family of 5 went from having 2 kids away at college to all 5 of us (my partner is a teacher) home working/learning remotely. That took a bit of an adjustment in April & May as we were often all on Zoom! In August the college students ...

• Work / Life - I was already someone who struggled with work/life balance, and found the pandemic did not help matters at all there. What I found is I had to make my own 'commute' time - dedicated time during every work day where I shut down and stop looking ...

• Profile Picture

When thinking about life before the pandemic, during the pandemic and now, how has your ability to manage your time changed, if at all? My first daughter was born last July so it is hard to separate that change from the pre/post pandemic change, but ...

• Profile Picture

​I think people in the IT industry lucked out that most of us had ability to work from home. Network support means a lot of after hours work so regulate disruptions. I do feel most disciplined engineers are productive and can get engaged. I feel that ...

Latest Shared Files