Innovators Circle

Latest Discussion Posts

• General support has been good from my experience. However support for switching to Apex was horrible. I still do not have access to half of the functions and I still cannot post new tickets/cases. This leaves me to call in every time, where they explain ...

• Hi All, Myself I have no complaints I find it useful I can validate the RMA's before they are processed and I can check for any errors and I find JTAC are helpful and fast to respond. Regards, Daniel. Daniel Facey ...

• Hi Adek, I agree that this is a complete disaster - there doesn't appear to have been any real testing with the new solution, I also have had cases closed with no reason and when I opened a new case and referenced the old one even the engineer who ...

• Dear Adrian, Let me start by acknowledging your note here. I apologize on behalf of Juniper Networks for what you are going through with our RMA process as a fallout from the new tooling and infrastructure. Our intent with the roll out of this new ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello everyone, Just wanted to gather some of your experience regarding current Customer Care operations since switching to Apex. What's your opinion? I have to admit that my main driver for publishing this post is that my current opinion couldn't ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.