NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, REGULATION OR CORPORATE POLICIES.
BY PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTIONAL RAFFLE (“RAFFLE”), YOU FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ENTER THE RAFFLE FOR A FREE VOUCHER. ENTERING IN THE RAFFLE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Juniper, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Immediate family members of Juniper employees are also not eligible to enter or win. Government and state employees, and “foreign officials” are prohibited from participating in the Raffle or from accepting any prizes even if invited by Juniper to participate. Entrants are required to determine for themselves whether they would be deemed to be government or state employees or foreign officials under relevant laws. Independent consultants, resellers, MSPs, distributors, resellers, competitors, and media (including bloggers) are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. Any entry from an ineligible person is void.
- Raffle Voucher.
- 5 (five) winners will receive one Juniper Certification Exam Voucher (the “Voucher”) with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) as follows:
- Associate level: $200
- Specialist level: $300
- Professional level: $400
- Rules. This promotion is valid from November 18, 2020 to November 24, 2020 (“Promotion Period”)
Only one Voucher per person and per household will be awarded. Vouchers cannot be resold or transferred to other parties, or redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The ARV of the Voucher represents Juniper’s good faith determination. If the actual value of the Voucher turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
This Raffle is open to IT end users with a valid business email, and is available worldwide. The Voucher will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Voucher winner. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, including satisfaction of the Entry Conditions, will result in forfeiture of the Voucher and any entitlements thereto.
Entrant will have up to twelve (12) months, from the date of receipt, to use the Voucher.
Juniper Networks, Inc (“Juniper”) is the promoter of this Raffle.
- How to Enter. All eligible entrants must: (a) log in to Juniper Elevate Community at community.juniper.net (b) complete their profile (c) share your experience to @JuniperElevate with #JuniperElevate (together the “Entry Conditions”).
- Winner Selection. The winner of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period (“Winner”). The random drawing will be conducted about 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Juniper or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Juniper may, in its sole discretion, undertake a subsequent redraw among all remaining eligible entries in the event that a Voucher is unclaimed as a result of section 6 below, until all available Vouchers are claimed.
- Winner Notification. The winner will be notified by email at the Email Address within a reasonable time period after the random drawing. The winner must accept the voucher by email as directed by Juniper within 72 hours of notification. Juniper is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in a Voucher forfeiture.
- Applicable Laws and Taxes: Entrants agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and executive orders of any country, state, province, municipality, or government body applicable to (i) this Raffle, and (ii) entrant’s entry in this Raffle, and entrant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Juniper and its subsidiaries and its and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, vendors, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, litigation, investigations and proceedings arising out of or related to (a) entrant’s entry in the raffle, including, without limitation, the delivery of a Voucher under the Raffle; (b) entrant’s obligation to pay all taxes, if any, associated with any Voucher received by the entrant; (c) any claims of employment, consulting, retention, hiring and/or any entitlement related thereto (including but not limited to pension, CPF, insurance or other benefits) by entrant; or (d) entrant’s breach or non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Vouchers provided under Raffle may be subject to taxes. Any and all taxes are the sole and personal responsibility of the recipient of any Voucher provided under this Raffle.
- General Conditions: Juniper may modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this Raffle at any time and without any liability. Any modifications to the Raffle will have immediate effect. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way be construed to (i) constitute entrant as an agent, employee, or representative of Juniper or (ii) create a partnership, joint venture or employer-employee relationship between entrant and Juniper. Entrant agrees to conduct all business in a manner that, at all times (a) does not reflect negatively on Juniper or in any way harm Juniper’s reputation; (b) avoids unethical, illegal, misleading or deceptive practices; (c) does not make or appear to make any warranties, representations or guarantees on behalf of Juniper or related to Juniper products or services; and (d) complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
By entering in the Raffle, entrant hereby: (a) agrees bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Juniper, which shall be final and binding; and (b) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Raffle or these Terms and Conditions, except where prohibited by law.
By entering in this Raffle, entrant consents that details (including personal data and the courses taken) of the entrant may be used by Juniper (and its appointed agents and partners) within ongoing media, social media and marketing campaigns for the purposes of promoting Juniper products/services without further approvals. Entrant agrees that Juniper has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to this Raffle. All representations and warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
- Data Privacy: The entrant understands and agrees that Juniper may, and entrant is granting Juniper consent to, use, store, and process entrant’s name, image, video, and other personally identifiable information relating to entrant, to the extent necessary for the purposes of this Raffle and for promoting Juniper products/services. Juniper is entitled, but is not obligated, to make information concerning entrant’s entry in this Raffle available to Juniper’s employees, partners, contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors, and regulators; in writing or electronically. Entrant acknowledges that entrant has the sole responsibility for ensuring that entrant’s information is accurate and that Juniper is kept aware of entrant’s current relevant information. For the purposes hereof, “Agents” shall mean contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Juniper and its partners and agents may, as part of this Raffle (1) collect, access, retain, transfer, disclose, use, or destroy (collectively, “Process”) entrant’s image, video, and other personally identifiable information, including without limitation entrant’s name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (collectively, “Personal Data”), and (2) transfer such Personal Data across borders, including, without limitation, from the European Economic Area to the United States and/or between other countries, as necessary. Entrant warrants that any information that entrant provides in connection with this Raffle, including without limitation, Personal Data, will be provided in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Juniper shall not be held liable or responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions contained in any Personal Data or any other information at the time such data is received by or on behalf of Juniper.
- Governing Law: This Raffle, and any Vouchers provided, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA except for its choice of law rules. All disputes arising out of or related to this Raffle shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of the State of California for the County of Santa Clara or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
- Limitation of Liability and Release: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JUNIPER AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR COSTS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, ARISING OUT OF THIS RAFFLE OR THESE RULES, EVEN IF JUNIPER OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH ACTION. ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS JUNIPER AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ENTRY IN THIS RAFFLE OR VOUCHER RECEIPT OR USE.