Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Here the yml file that is on my EVE-NG server. For reference, I am running EVE-NG Professional v4.01-16-PRO on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS ------------------------------ Jeff ( aka Fryguy ) ------------------------------

• Thanks I have tried 3 versions, this is very odd I download the " KVM Image for Virtual Appliance" cow2 file from Juniper upload to eve and then rename the filename exactly as suggested. and run the "fix permissions " I'm using EVE community. ...

• Hi, I have tried 16,1 , 19.3 and 21.1R1.4 , all 3 seem to have the same issue from what I can work out from googling the error its looking for a floppy drive that does not exist. I'm using in eve community , could this be an issue with the QEMU custom ...

• I just installed Space 19.4R1.4 on my EVE-NG server following the EVE-NG guide with no issues. I even played around setting the CPU to 2 and memory to 2g, it still booted every time with no issues. I am suspecting that the image you are using may ...

• Hi, which junos space version n eve-ng version that u use? Im dont have face the issue using any junos space version in eve-ng/pnetlab. Thanks

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
96 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator