Switching

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sounds like the switches are using automatic virtual chassis port conversion to join as a virtual chassis pair. You can prevent this automated behavior by setting: set virtual-chassis no-auto-conversion This document describes more about the auto ...

• I have a pair of EX3300-24T switches which are not new and I am using to further my understanding and skills around configuring switching. I had already linked the two devices using some 1Gbps SFPs I had so that I could create some bridged vlans between ...

• Cisco has this command: router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes detail Is there a Junos equivalent? I've added all these traps under additional CLI in Mist but don't see anything for logging adjacency changes. set system services ssh root-login ...

• Hello All, I am trying to see what is the best Designs. I have an SRX1500 cluster Active/Passive and an EX 4600 core cluster of 2 both are routing engines (master,backup). what are the best designs for redundancy HA. there is 1 reth that is trust going ...

• I think that's it ! Thanks a lot ! ------------------------------ Gerry FiaherGerry Fiaher ------------------------------

• EX4100-H ? ------------------------------ MOHUMMAD MAHDY ABBASS ------------------------------

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community