Switching

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would like to be able to have our switches react to events on our UPSes. Example:" If UPS has less than 5 min of battery left, power down the switch. " We would have other commands for other UPS events. I just don't know how to pass an event into ...

• I am unable to ping both layer two switches or devices at same time from 2 mx480 from both ends. I can configure 1 native VLAN , unable to configure two native vlans in the port connecting these devices. Please I need possible solution with commands, ...

• On the face of it, this seems likely to be a configuration error, as we use AE links on the uplinks between our 3400 access switches and our QFX core switches all the time. So, perhaps you could list your configurations for the ports involved, and the ...

• LABSTACK-4100> show log messages | match ge-2/0/21 Jul 19 11:03:57 LABSTACK-4100 fpc2 ifd ge-2/0/21; Ether get info vector error (100) Was checking logs earlier monitoring port flaps and troubleshooting them started getting this. Any ideas?

• what is this output for the 3400 and the 5120-vc? show lacp int ae0 ------------------------------ - Aaron ------------------------------

• show interface ae0 extensive show lacp interfaces ae0 interface configuration Please check and share the items above. ------------------------------ LOW ZHE TING ------------------------------

• Dear Team, We have a ex3400 access switch , that was connected to a two member QFX5120 VC as ae0 bundle EX3400 Ports QFX5120 xe-0/2/0

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community