Switching

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• But is there only one area 6 with several ABRs inside, or are there five different «area 6» ? :) ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

• Hi Olivier Hope your are doing well !!! I'm currently running my network according to the diagram I've attached. I have noticed that I have four identical ABRs (identifiers/information) in the area 6 database. This is why I'm wondering why I'm ...

• The mac table on the core will only contain addresses layer 2 adjacent through the core switch and show on the interface from core to the access switch where the device is located. show ethernet-switching table ------------------------------ Steve ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Q about xe ports

Awesome, thanks for the info! what I needed...very helpful On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 8:19 PM spuluka via Juniper Networks < Mail@community.juniper.net > wrote: The ex2300-c has only two ports that are capable of 10G. They are the sfp+ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Q about xe ports

The ex2300-c has only two ports that are capable of 10G. They are the sfp+ ports and are on pic 1 so the interface names would be xe-0/1/0 and xe-0/1/1 You can see the pic layout using the command show chassis hardware And you could see the ...

• We experience a high drop in mcast-be only in a specific lan on ex3400 (also mcast on our qfx5120), is their a way to see which traffic is dropped? Output packets: 0 Input errors: Errors: 0, Drops: 0, Framing errors: 0, ...

• Profile Picture

Q about xe ports

Hello all, first time poster...short time follower, so I have an EX2300-C that I'm practicing on (for the 104 exam)and followed a doc to setup dhcp on this switch. The steps were to configure xe-0/0/0 and xe-0/0/1, which I followed and got NO errors ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community