Switching

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• you are on core,and want to check End device connected interface on access switch ------------------------------ RAJESH SHARMA ------------------------------

• I have an what older ex4500 pair in a virtual chassis, and i see : Feb 9 09:53:00 swc01.r8.f12 chassism[1309]: cm_read_i2c errno:5, device:448 Feb 9 09:53:00 swc01.r8.f12 chassism[1309]: CM_TSUNAMI (sfpplus_eeprom_read): Failed to read uplink sfp_link ...

• Profile Picture

DDOS Protection tuning

I have some QFX5110 which are pushing quite a bit of public traffic. As it's general public traffic you see quite a few ttl's on the unit. As traffic has increased this has increased the amount of times the DDOS protection is triggered. This would be ...

• Hi, No. I still cannot get vJunosSwitch to work. If you find something please let me know! :) ------------------------------ Bart van Kampen ------------------------------

• In your diagram you actually have five different «areas 6», which is not expected to work (you are expected to have five different identifiers for the five current «areas 6»). ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------ ...

• Dear Team Please assist me in pinpointing the precise reason for the failure to identify all ABR (Area Border Router) information for area 6.6.6.6 in the attached multi-area OSPF scenario. In the database of Router 5 (R5), only one ABR (itself) is listed ...

• Hello Vedran, As I first try, and just to be sure, you can connect your SRX345 interface that is master in Reth1 (I asume it is the one on node 0 : ge-0/0/3) directly the the ISP without using the EX switch that seems not to be the source of your problem. ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community