Switching

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• I agree it seems likely the port is still assigned as a virtual chassis port. These are created using request commands and removed with a delete in the same as outlined here. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/virtual-chassis-mx/topics/task/virtual-chassis-mx-series-vc-ports-deleting.html ...

• For the USB procedure? http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB10800&smlogin=true KB Article KB20551 - Installing Junos OS on an EX switch (where Junos OS is copied to the EX switch ) Note: Link to KB Article updated on 05/29/2024 ...

• Hi Jason, To change a default VC port to a regular ethernet port, use the following commands. request virtual-chassis vc-port delete pic-slot 1 port 2 request virtual-chassis vc-port delete pic-slot 1 port 3 The first one changes port x/1/2 ...

• I have successfully implement both SR (short-reach for multimode fibre) and LR (long-reach for singlemode fibre) although in both instance the device had to be coded (by the SFP manufacturer or via a separate programmer) from flexoptics. It is obviously ...

• Thanks Steve. Much appreciated. A follow question if I may. When I run the show interfaces terse on my EX3300 devices I can only see the ge-0/1/0 (xe-0/1/0) and the ge-0/1/1 (xe-0/1/1) interfaces in the list. Not the other two, even though ...

• Hi, I have two EX switches configured as a stack: switch> show virtual-chassis Preprovisioned Virtual Chassis Virtual Chassis ID: 8c7f.92d2.1c8e Virtual Chassis Mode: Mixed Mstr Mixed Route ...

• Good morning, We are working on getting our EX3400 switches from 20.4R3-S3.4 to 22.4R3.25. Everything was a working except our Avaya phones are being in a held or connecting state after the upgrade. We noticed when we go to any version of 22 we have ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community