Switching

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

EX4300 Virtual-Chassis Re-order

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous A customer of mine wants to renumber his VC of EX4300s. They changed the position of the devices in the cabinet and want to organize the stack according to this new order. Is ...

• Hi! If I want to search a specific Mac address. What command should I use? ------------------------------ JEROME PHILIP CANSECO ------------------------------

• The comment got removed by accident. Apologies IHOR. Thank you for the answer you provided. I got it confirmed by Juniper Reps also. ------------------------------ Kasun De Silva ------------------------------

• Hi Kasun, You need replace power supply only because the other system components the same. For example: QFX5120-48Y-AFO2 has follow components: - JNP48Y8C-CHAS - QFX5110-FANAFO - JPSU-650W-AC-AO - JNP-4PST-RMK-1U-E QFX5120-48Y-D-AFO2 ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Ihor Thank you very much for your response. Cleared up my doubts. I also got the same confirmed by Juniper reps. ------------------------------ Kasun De Silva ------------------------------

• Hello, We have 2x Juniper QFX10002-36Q i want to know do we need any special license to use 4M FIB and 10M RIB or is it based on honor based like other models? Also, What about BGP?

• We have a requirement to change one of my QFX5120-AFO2 switches to DC power supply. Is this possible with existing AC-Chassis or should we purchase a new DC-Chassis Switch. I tried to find an answer on the community but only found that its possible ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community