Ingenious Champions

Expand all | Collapse all

What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

• 1.  What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 02-25-2015 00:22

Hi All,

Does anyone know or can direct me to what is the 'Level 3 Access to JTAC' reward/previlige given to Ingenious Chamions is?

Does it mean we have access to certain info that we usually don't get via normal JTAC or in Juniper.net?

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-03-2015 11:00

Hi,

I have no idea about it. but where did you read about Level 3 Access to JTAC?

Thanks

• 3.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-07-2015 12:28

JNCSP-SP/ENT/SEC certifications allow you to escalate a JTAC case immediately further than primary TAC (Level 1) but not to Dev directly.

I believe the latest announcement is that you can do the same thing without such certification where the Ingenious level alone is sufficient.

This brings me to another question. The fact that such escalation grant was per product / track and I would assume the same to apply to champions, what Ingenious title grants you to what products?

• 4.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-09-2015 07:49

Ingenious Champion status alone does not provide one  with Level 3 Access to JTAC. You need to have a JNCIP-SP/ENT/SEC and a JNCSP-SP/ENT/SEC – AND  need to be from one of our Juniper Support Services Partners. Please review the eligibility section of the document on the Champion Home Page: https://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/content/pdf/Level%203%20Access%20to%20JTAC%20For%20Ingenious%20Champions%20at%20Support%20Partners%20IP_V2.pdf

• 5.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-10-2015 03:35

My company is a Juniper Support Services Partners. I'm still not sure how to use/access said previlage.

• 6.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-10-2015 04:04

According to Sue's clarification it makes sense, thanks!

For case escalation it is available according to the product range of certification path. It entitled not in a automatic fashion but rather upon request to PTAC, the last time I had to do it a few months ago probably the system is automatic nowadays.

There might be more recent examples among the community that can provide feedback about it?

• 7.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-10-2015 08:02

In case you didn't receive the link to the information, here it is:

https://jpartnertraining.juniper.net/content/pdf/Level%203%20Access%20to%20JTAC%20For%20Ingenious%20Champions%20at%20Support%20Partners%20IP_V2.pdf

If you have read it and still have additional questions, please let me know and I will route you to the right person.

Thanks, Sue

• 8.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-10-2015 11:48

if you meet all the requirements how do you actualy use this special privilage ? 

whe you log a case does it go to L3 automatically or when you push the standard "escalate" button on the web front-end

• 9.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-10-2015 12:40

This privelege allows for the user, after entitlement is verified, to be routed straight to a level 3 JTAC qeue for all Priority 1 and 2 tickets opened by that user.

• 10.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-11-2015 13:29

so when a IGC individual logges a call P1 or P2 with jtac does the ticket automaticaly get routed to L3 or does the individual need to request the case move to L3 ? 

• 11.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-11-2015 14:48

If IGC meets the criteria to be in the Partner Support Services Specialization program, including the Cert Manager profile, has made the highest level effort to resolve the issue prior to JTAC, it should be routed to L3.

Your partner account manager or service partner manager should be able to provide you with more details. You can contact jpa-services@juniper.net.

• 12.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-11-2015 14:57

I encourage you to contact your partner account manager or service partner manager. If you are not sure who you are assigned to, please contact jpa-services@juniper.net.

• 13.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 03-12-2015 11:41

This document describes everything you need to know

Direct Access to Juniper Engineers

• 14.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 04-01-2015 07:19

Quickly share the experience that I was automatically sent to L3 after a ticket creation so the access level was immediately matched which was quite pleasing and aided a lot in the quick resolution of the P1.

Cheers!

• 15.  Re: What is 'Level 3 Access to JTAC'

Posted 04-01-2015 09:09

Thanks for sharing your positive experience!