Ingenious Champions

• 1.  Are ingenious champions now blocked from accessing SRX hardware tech information on sales central ?

Posted 05-14-2017 00:33

Just wondering if all ingenious champion profiles are now blocked from accessing SRX technical information on sales central. I have been locked out for about a month or so now, not sure why. I get the below response when trying to access technical information on the SRX Ingenious Employees landing page.

This content is in a library that you don't have permission to view

• You may have followed a link from an asset in another library, an email, or other source.
    • Since a link can be distributed widely, this page ensures that your company's content remains secure.
    • If you believe that you should be able to view this content, please contact your system administrator.

You may use the "Back to Previous Page" button below - or navigate to another area of this site using the menus or search tools above.

• 2.  Re: Are ingenious champions now blocked from accessing SRX hardware tech information on sales central ?

Posted 05-14-2017 09:07

Hi Kenny,

i think somebody misconfigured the permissions for the overview page. I'm not able to access the page but can easily search (and see) TDM presentations, deep dives etc. for both MX, QFX, ACX and SRX.

so bottom line - we have access to the content what we are used to, but the overview pages are not accessible.

• 3.  Re: Are ingenious champions now blocked from accessing SRX hardware tech information on sales central ?

Posted 05-15-2017 08:37

Hi. Would you kindly contact me at ssleonard@juniper.net so I can investigate further?

Thanks, Susan

• 4.  Re: Are ingenious champions now blocked from accessing SRX hardware tech information on sales central ?

Posted 05-16-2017 00:00

hi Susan , it seems to work now. Many thanks for your help on getting this sorted.

rgds

Kenny