Junos OS

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Network loop with 2 Vlans Junos 2300

Posted 06-15-2022 10:24
    Hello. We have a problem with Junos Ex2300. I attached an image to make it easier to understand. We have made several Vlans on the switch, but when we connect Vlan1 to a switch and vlan2 to another switch that are connected to each other, it creates a network loop, I don't know if I have to configure something that I don't know or it should work with the configuration that we have and what is wrong is the hardware of the device. Sorry for my English. I use google translate.

------------------------------
    ADRIAN FERNANDEZ MANUEL
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Network loop with 2 Vlans Junos 2300

Posted 06-15-2022 18:31
    If the diagram is correct, there is no L2 loop. If you're experiencing a broadcast storm then my guess is that someone has inadvertently physically bridged vlan1 and vlan2 somewhere with a cable. You can try and track it down, or deploy spanning-tree in your environment to mitigate the loop.