Management

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Junos Space

Posted 06-21-2022 11:42
    Hi all,

I'm working on Jspace platform which control all firewalls, howerver, I come to a problem which I could not get over it, i've over 1000 duplicated host IP, any suggestion that can help me to merge hosts with out getting them one by one?

Thanks
    Majd

------------------------------
    MAJD GHIBEH

• 2.  RE: Junos Space

Posted 06-21-2022 14:56
    Hi ,

What do you mean by duplicate host ip? 

Regards,
    Pravin

On 21-Jun-2022, at 9:12 PM, MAJD GHIBEH via Juniper Networks <Mail@community.juniper.net> wrote:

Hi all, I'm working on Jspace platform which control all firewalls, howerver, I come to a problem which I could not get over it, i've over 1000...
    Earn 6 Juniper certifications.
    Free training/Discounted exams
    Juniper Email Header

Management

Post New Message
    Junos Space
    Reply to Group Reply to Sender
    Jun 21, 2022 11:42 AM
    MAJD GHIBEH
    Hi all,

I'm working on Jspace platform which control all firewalls, howerver, I come to a problem which I could not get over it, i've over 1000 duplicated host IP, any suggestion that can help me to merge hosts with out getting them one by one?

Thanks
    Majd

MAJD GHIBEH
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are subscribed to "Management" as pravinl@juniper.net. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.