Intrusion Prevention

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

SRX Firewall IPS Deployment

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have SRX345 in a lab and I need to simulate IPS by simulating some attacks. IPS is updated online but recently IPS validity expired. I have launched attacks using HPING against the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: IPS License Validity

I have SRX345 in a lab and I need to simulate IPS by simulating some attacks. IPS is updated online but recently IPS validity expired. Please refer the attached screenshots on license error. I have launched attacks using HPING against the web server ...

• Hello, IPS will still function and inspects the traffic if there's any attack but it will ceased to obtain any signature updates. Latest IPS signatures will not be loaded or applied to your SRX with expired license. leangf ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

IPS License Validity

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have SRX300 Firewall with IPS but right now IPS license validity expired. In this case does the firewall IPS work with the existing installed IPS signatures or does it disable IPS ?

• Dear Fredrik Please update us, if the problem resolve regards, Amir

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members
51 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator