SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have to admit that eBay is a common source of Juniper gear for most home setups. But there is nothing stopping you from buying new from a Juniper partner in your area on a cash basis or on-line retailers. There are also on-line used dealers of Juniper ...

• Thank you for your reply. The situation in the linked post is different: On the one hand they have only one vpn gateway on the other hand both sides use static ip addresses. I'm pretty sure that I can solve my issue if i spend an additional ip address ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Security Updates

Is there somewhere I can get an official and definitely not tampered with SRX340? last time I got it from a reseller on Amazon which was not ideal. I'm literally just using this for my edge router at my home because security is important to me. I am ...

• Hello I am trying to migrate VPNs from Checkpoint to SRX. Does anyone know if Juniper have a migration tool to help write the SRX config? Thank will save me alot of headache. ------------------------------ Dinesh Patel -------------------------- ...

• Hello guys. Now the service is works. The problem is explanation in this topic below: [SRX/J] Can the secondary node of a chassis cluster be managed via J-Web? (juniper.net) Diferent the others fabrics in Juniper isn't possible to access the web ...

1 person recommends this.

Polls

Current Members
526 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin