Data Center

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• My name is Jodi and I'm the new Community Engagement Lead at Juniper Networks. I have 10 years of experience managing communities and am thrilled to work with you. My first priority is getting to know you and understanding what's important to you so we ...

• Hi, Firstly my apologies if this is not the right area to post this question, but there appears to be nowhere to post about Steel Belted Radius. I am trying to baseline a customers systems and this involves having to set up the following: Pulse Secure ...

• @Saurabh actually I was able to get EVPN working but with one limitation: ARP requests originated from CE succeed in ~5-10 seconds which is acceptable. But the ARPs originated from mx104 are failing - the only way to make pings work is to originate ...

• Could you provide more information here ? Topology indicating path of the arp, source/destination? Specific config for all nodes across the path would be helpful too. Are you trying inter-vni or is this just within vni within box? More info may help ...

• @MEHMET SUEL thanks for your suggestion. EVPN instance-type seems to require configuration knobs that are incompatible with instance-type virtual-switch :​ set routing-instances evpn-stage instance-type virtual-switch ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience.

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

Current Members