SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

OSPF MTU configuration

Background of the problem We run OSPF between our routers over GRE, and we have multiples of them (4 in total) Router A ----- 4 x GRE tunnels ------ Router B The problem I'm seeing is that sometimes OSPF is stuck in the Loading State. I have seen ...

• If you aren't wanting to use any of the firewall features, have you changed to packet mode? This removes all need of zones and security policies. Highly HIGHLY recommend you add a RE-Protect filter though. set security forwarding-options family ...

• Hi We had configured ipsec from a Juniper vSRX to a cisco router. Phase2 lifetime - 3600s IKEv2 lifetime - 86400s But everytime ipsec was renegotiating, it was forcing ike also to renegotiate. Is this a known bug in Juniper vSRX? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, Are u sure you follow the guide? First connect the Control Link (direct connect)...Make sure control link is up. ..Then do command set chassis cluster cluster-id 1 node x reboot on both node manually. Then both will be reboot and form cluster. ...

• Hello All, I have a problem with finish setup cluster on two SRX550 devices (firmware version 12.3X48-D105.4). I did everything according to this manual: https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/SRX-Getting-Started-Configure-Chassis-Cluster-High-Availability-on-a-SRX550-device?language=en_US ...

Polls

Current Members
566 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin