Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: EX4200 Boot Loop

Hi, I have actually already performed that multiple times using USB and FTP the following syntax: install --format file:///firmware_package.tgz

• Hi, It's still work as normal but the siganture not updated only. Thanks

• Profile Picture

RE: EX4200 Boot Loop

Hi, U can try refresh install the junos in that switch first. Thats is common issue junos corrupt due to power trip. Thanks

• Profile Picture

IPS License Validity

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have SRX300 Firewall with IPS but right now IPS license validity expired. In this case does the firewall IPS work with the existing installed IPS signatures or does it disable IPS ?

• Profile Picture

EX4200 Boot Loop

Hi all, I have an EX4200 in a lab environment which recently lost power. Unfortunately after the reboot, one of my switches in a virtual chassis started having issues. The switch appears to boot perfectly ok, with what I can tell no distinct errors. ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!