Automation

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things network automation and share what you've built. Post here or in the following product groups: 

Puppet for Junos 

Be sure to check out Juniper EngNet, which empowers network engineers and developers to quickly build and deploy trusted network applications with Juniper's automation technologies.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Glad you found what you are looking for :) If you need more Info towards a specific Topic feel free to always reach out to us here in the Forum :) ------------------------------ Christian Scholz Juniper Networks Ambassador | JNCIE-SEC #374 Mail: chs@ip4.de ...

• Joe, Here is also a link for doing the same via RPC. https://subscription.packtpub.com/book/networking_and_servers/9781788290999/1/ch01lvl1sec9/making-netconf-rpc-requests-and-replies ------------------------------ Benjamin Griffin ------------- ...

• This seems to be a lot easier than I thought after finding a couple of posts about it. I guess bash was the search term I should have used in the first place. I can just do this: sshpass -p "password" ssh -l user router_ip "show arp" >arp.tmp Super ...

• OK thanks I'll start searching. At this point I'm hoping to find something just using bash since it's basic information and text manipulation I'm looking to do. Hoping to stay away from big things like Ansible, etc. I just have a few routers... Thanks, ...

• Hi Joe, the scripts can be used for almost all Juniper Devices because all Devices share the same JunOS :) What you want to look at is either scripting with Ansible or (if you don't want to use the Ansible Framework) paramiko / pyEZ. There are a lot of ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Junos offers a broad range of automation capabilities, starting from a YANG based configuration and state information base , accessible via CLI, NETCONF and REST over gRPC based JET APIs directly into various Junos daemons. Some readers might even ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
124 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator