Data Center

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Q-in-Q over VXLAN

Hello I am experimenting about Q-in-Q tunneling over a VXLAN-EVPN Fabric Core and struggle getting it work. I followed the guidelines here : https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/evpn-vxlan/topics/topic-map/evpn-vxlan-flexible-vlan-tag.html ...

• I have a customer with 2 Data Centers with each having a connection to an ISP that is sending a full route table via eBGP. They would like to use a static default route to direct traffic from their campus out to the internet via one of the DCs. They want ...

• Dear Juniper Communit, I`m facing a really strange issue with SRX 1500 cluster, the node is directly connected and no switch in between. it seems that the two nodes lost communication between each other. the primary node seems to not being able to become ...

• Hi @simon.bingham, if you download vQFX image from "Application Package" section instead of "Application Media", you'll get 20.2R1 release. IHTH​ ------------------------------ Ridha Hamidi ------------------------------

• Hi Simon, I'm currently just using 19.4 as that's what we're running in our network, so that has the most feature parity for the things I'm looking to test. I haven't really looked at the newer versions yet, so no idea for those I'm afraid :) As for ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• Apstra customer podcast on-demand

The Tech Bytes podcast features Darko Petrovic, Principal Engineer at Advania Iceland, an IT solutions company offering managed and professional services and IT infrastructure and integration.

Advania uses Apstra internally to operate its own data centers, as well as for customer engagements.

Hear:

• Why Advania chose Apstra
    • The challenges of DIY automation
    • Darko’s experiences with Apstra and competing data center fabric software
    • How Apstra validates changes to minimize problems
    • Using Apstra with the SONiC network OS
  • Congratulate our 2021 Elevate Awards Winners

We just celebrated some of our most innovative customers at the 2021 Elevate Awards.

T-Systems won the Data Center of the Future category!

Read about it, plus the other honorees. Get inspired for your own data center journey. And contact us if you want to be considered for the 2022 awards.

Current Members