Switching

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Vlan issue on EX 3300

Upgraded the switch last night and that seems to have solved the problem. The switch was displaying "booted from backup junos" but all partitions had same firmware version on them. ------------------------------ ANKUR ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: EX2300 switches

Hi You can check this documentation to see if it includes the EX2300. https://support.juniper.net/support/eol/product/ex_series/ ------------------------------ GARY WU ------------------------------

• Is there any other way to accomplish this via CLI? I have another EX4550, but it's in production and I'm afraid it might magically revert to some unusable state like this one did when I put it on the network.

• What is the full configuration for interface ge-1/0/40 show configuration | display set | match ge-1/0/40 Do any vlans have all interfaces assigned show configuration vlans | display set | match all ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET ...

• Virtual chassis is only for the EX switch models. And the participation in a virtual chassis group is limited to specific models per group. For this group you would need ex4550, ex4500 or ex4200 as members. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/topic-map/ex4550-virtual-chassis.html ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.