Contrail

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Guys, I am trying to install Red Hat OpenStack 13 and Contrail 19.12 , 3 OSP controllers ( VMs) 3 Contrail controllers (VMs) 2 Compute nodes ( bare metal) I am using RHOSP director for installation, I am getting following error, I tried multiple ...

• Hello Team, I need to install contrail command server , but I had an issue : When I try to activate docker deployer ( [root@Contrail-Command ~]# docker run -t --net host -v /root/command_servers.yml:/command_servers.yml -d --privileged --name contrail_command_deployer3 ...

• I took the EMCC course to prepare for the P-Cloud exam. However, the EMCC became EAC (Enterprise Automation using Contrail), do you know whether the JNCIP-Cloud exam has been updated accordingly? Or it still includes the Public Cloud related content from ...

• Hi Ashish, thank you for your response. 0. It was a newer version! In this document it describes installing 18.06.1-ce yet the supported platforms document indicates that it should be 18.03.1-ce https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/contrail19/topics/example/install-contrail-command.html ...

• Hi Mark, PFE my responses 0. Is this intentional? Is there a reason for using an older docker with the latest contrail? [ASHISH] Both the Versions are qualified with Docker version: 18.03.1-ce, This information is captured in the release notes of the ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members
45 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator