SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I’m having issues with inbound email and inbound SIP calls for remote SRX firewall. Both email and sip work fine on local SRX firewall. Exchange 2010 and Skype for Business 2010 are the apps being used. My current setup: 1) I have sip alg enabled ...

• Hi, I have a pair of SRX 340 firewalls (Please see attached diagram) that are in a cluster. Which I need to do the following: In normal operation: Users connected to subnet A should be routed to the internet via ISP A Users connected to subnet B ...

• Hi Steve, I understood your answer correctly but in my case, what should I do to permit Ping working between Nexus VRF and SRX VR instance ? Nexus switch must be in Virtual Port Channel domain and its ports have to be in LACP Active mode. SRX also must ...

• Thank you. Ok, so in my code above I have my desired config i.e. the static interface is my primary route, and the dhcp client interface as my backup. So, given what you have stated above, how do I ensure the dhcp one will come second? Furthermore, ...

• Hi Stuart. I understand, thank you for your reply :) Best wishes.

Current Members
473 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin