Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello! We have been using the Juniper exclusive NCP VPN client for some time. But we run into issues with it, so we are looking for an alternative VPN client that is compatible with the SRX380 series. I came across the Junos Pulse VPN client and the ...

• Thanks, Craig.

• Thank you.

• Hello Everyone! I wanted to share some information about the Juniper Global Summit that I think would be particularly interesting to the the Security community. April 22, 2021 1:30pm AEST – Asia Pacific | 14:00 CEST – Europe | 12:00pm ...

• help me please. ------------------------------ Leandro Gomes ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Nominations open for the 2021 Juniper Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

Security is a hot topic and is even a designated award category!

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
139 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin