Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello guys. Okay ? I have a problem on my network, there are some users consuming a lot of network traffic, I believe it is a very large download. Is there any way to check which ip is performing this excessive consumption? ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you very much! ------------------------------ I Regret Nothing. ------------------------------

• Thank you very much! ------------------------------ I Regret Nothing. ------------------------------

• Hello Duke, first of all, it is not recommended to upgrade to the latest and greatest release (currently 20.4R1), as this is the most unstable release as well. Currently Juniper recommends 17.3R3-S11 (very stable) or 19.4R3-S1 (maybe not that stable ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I believe you can jump 3 releases at a time now but the specifics do vary by version so these place that needs to be confirmed is the release notes on the "jump" version to see what is supported. So you might get away with less. Second point is the ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.
Current Members
203 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator