Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Andreas, Thank you for the feedback. I'm aware of the EX3400 storage issues, those have been around for a long time, and multiple options to get it working are available. The USB option works, however very inconvenient for remote upgrades ;-). However, ...

• Hi, what device/model that u facing? Thanks

• Hi guys. I need your assistance as currently we encountered an issue where the web GUI management is inaccessible. It was accessible previously. However, when I tried to access the Web GUI, it was not accessible. No configuration change was done during ...

• Hi guys. I need your assistance as currently we encountered an issue where the web GUI management is inaccessible. It was accessible previously. However, when I tried to access the Web GUI, it was not accessible. No configuration change was done during ...

• Profile Picture

Ethernet Switching in SRX Chassis Cluster

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous We are currently running a router on a stick setup where all IRBs reside on the SRX running global switching mode and terminate on their respective security zone. I am doing this due to the ...

Polls

Announcements

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

• Junos Ask the Expert Recording

Checkout the discussion and Q&A from the live Junos Ask the Expert session that was held on Wednesday, April 6. Raghavendra Mallya, VP, Juniper Fellow and Craig Dods, Distinguished Engineer, Security provided a quick overview of what’s new with Junos and Junos OS Evolved, and answer questions from participants live.