Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, no, this doesn't match the documentation for MX480 using DC PSUs: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/hardware/mx480/topics/topic-map/mx480-dc-power-system.html But anyway a single PSU is not expected to power the whole chassis by itself ...

• Hi everyone! I am currently studying CoS in Junos and I want to know what is the juniper equivalent of a cisco policer that uses CIR, CBS and EBS. I know that at the [edit firewall three-color-policer single-rate] hierarchy, I can specify these values ...

• Assuming this is not a fully populated chassis then it looks like a correct output. Only one PEM is handling all the load with the other 3 in standby. Hope this helps. ------------------------------ Alex Torres Chan ------------------------------

• Hi all, my first post, first setup of SRX (have an old 5GT-ADSL) - newby sorry, please be patient. My problem: I have 3 zones: mgmt, office, wifi distributed over ge-0/0/1 to ge-0/0/5. vlan office on ge-0/0/2 and ge-0/0//3 (irb.10), vlan wifi on ge-0/0/4 ...

• Hello! I have an 2 EX3400 set up in a VC on a site connected to our ISP's MPLS Cisco Router, they share 3 vlans on a trunk interface (layer 3) with a link-net, each of thees VLANS is connected to a separate routing-instance (VR) and share routes based ...

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.