Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Gabriel. Can you tell me more on you said "copy image on it"? Did you mean to extract the .img file and copy to USB?

• This one has me scratching my head.... Trying to connect to an EX-3400 using PyEz. I've done 'set system services netconf ssh'. I can connect fine using ncclient but PyEz gives me "ConnectAuthError". Here's my code: import sys from getpass import ...

• Hi, It's easy on Linux. Just format USB partition to FAT32 with mkfs command and copy image to it.

• Hi. I would like to ask. I experienced to install JUNOS using USB install media. Then I use tool by using Win32DiskImager.exe and PHYSDISKWRITE.EXE on Windows. It's worked well. And some of my colleagues are using Rufus to do. They are described just ...

• I solved the issue, i had a firewall configuration that was not accepted in new version. ------------------------------ RAFAEL MEURER ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.