Security

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Since the device is currently running you could try this procedure. Create a snapshot of the device onto the usb drive request system snapshot media usb partition copy the installer file to the usb var/tmp Reboot to the snapshot request system reboot ...

• Profile Picture

Error when installing from loader via USB

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have an old pair of SRX100B that I have at my home. I would like to reinstall Junos on them because they are issuing disk-related errors when booting up and one of them reboots constantly. ...

• Hi Nellikka, Thank you so much for your reply. Yes i forced the failover as one of the troubleshoot step i did ,and there is already an outage right now as no service works even when automatic failover to node1 happen. I`m also aware about that HW failure ...

• yes private vlans would be a solution if you want all devices to have only access to the gateway and in/out of subnet traffic. If you need more control than that as in some devices need to talk locally, then you would need to deploy firewall filters ...

• Hi Maroua, Cluster status output shows that there is a Hardware Monitoring Failure (HW) on node0. Please check for any active alarm (show chassis alarm) and coredump (show system core-dumps) on node0. The cluster priority of node0 is 255. When you do ...

Announcements

• Predictions 2022: Cyber Attacks, Supply Chains, and Critical Infrastructure

Kate Adam, Senior Director of Security Product Marketing at Juniper Networks, shares security predictions for 2022.
  • New ebook: Juniper Contrail and Red Hat OpenStack Deployment

This five-chapter Day One book takes you from basic knowledge of OpenStack and SDN into deeper areas around Juniper Contrail plus Red Hat OpenStack architecture deployment.

It reviews various architectures and takes a closer look at the Neutron project--the open source project for networking in OpenStack that handles network-as-a-service abilities.

The author reviews many related acronyms that might confuse those working with OpenStack and Juniper Contrail. Gain insight into RHOSP 16 and Juniper Contrail via a step-by-step deployment that illustrates how to manipulate different templates for customized overcloud deployment.

Current Members