Routing

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, This is normal, you need to configure your security zone in the SRX, and enable ping services, try something like this: set security zone security-zone trust interface f e-0/0/0 host-inbound-traffic system services ping Thanks, ------------------------------ ...

• The load balancing on the ae bundle is controlled by the ae configuration and process. The mpls side configuration is all about which links to use and once on that link the load balance is handled normally. Running these on an mpls network the main ...

• Hello team, I need some help, i got two old junipers in order to learn, an SRX and a J2320, the problem im facing is that i can ping the loopback SRX>J2320 however not J2320>SRX, im new and im sure i have made a stupid mistake somewhere but i don't have ...

• Hi, Because actually you need to specify that at the unit level: set class-of-service interfaces et-* unit * classifiers exp <blah> ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

• Hi Simon, that would be because the EXP is configured under a unit and not at interface level: root@PE2# set class-of-service interfaces xe-0/0/0 classifiers ? Possible completions: + apply-groups Groups from which to inherit configuration data + ...

Polls

Announcements

• Want Recognition for Your Juniper Achievements?

Nominate your company for a prestigious Juniper Elevate Award!

Honor your team, company, and yourself with the industry visibility you deserve.

Nominations have just opened for the annual Elevate Awards, which honor our most impactful customers. By participating, you, your team, and your company can benefit from:

• Press, social media, and a web-based success story highlighting your efforts and results
    • Deeper relationships with Juniper leaders and your sales team
    • A fun virtual awards celebration hosted by CEO Rami Rahim
    • Trophies and surprise gifts (appropriate modifications for public sector companies)

We will honor the top 3 entries in 8 categories, so there are plenty of opportunities to win:

1. AI Innovation
    2. Data Center of the Future
    3. Early Adopter
    4. Empowering Change
    5. Experience First
    6. Game-Changing WAN
    7. Security Excellence
    8. Service Provider Transformation
    We highly encourage self-nominations.

Read more and submit your nomination before May 16, 2022

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.