Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm trying to start using Junos OS REST API on my SRX 300 but whenever I try to query the RPC endpoint I always get the following error even though I'm trying to log in using an admin account. I'm unable to enable logging for lighttpd because the file ...

• Hi, Please paste your config here. So easy to all people here look and give advise/correction. Thanks

• Profile Picture

Firewall Filter in EX3400

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi All, I want to apply firewall filters to the Guests connected to my network. I want guests VLAN 13 (subnet 192.168.19.128/25 ) to communicate with vlan 10 ( 10.10.9.68/30 ) only ...

• Hi, I means check your storage whether it full or not. The previous i facing when u enable GUI then it slowly will it storage and the file is httpd. I'm facing this issue in two srx1500. When i ask JTAC then jtac said that normal and advise me to disable ...

• Hi Kronicklez. Sorry. I'm new to Junos. I'm don't really understand what you mean. May I know if you can explain what do you mean? Thanks. ------------------------------ WAI HONG LEONG ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC), Elevate’s most popular community. As Juniper’s research community since 2016, hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

Your anonymous input will help create a better Juniper experience for yourself and your peers. What’s more: you will be rewarded for your participation with guaranteed gift cards and even the occasional Juniper swag! 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.