Junos OS

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Bonjour everybody, Junos 21.3R1 was identified in JSA11287 Security bulletin as resolving multiple vulnerabilities. So I decided to install it on a couple of 2300-C in my lab while waiting for it to become the recommended version ...

• Profile Picture

VLAN Firewall Filters

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi All, I'm trying to understand how VLAN Firewall Filters fit in to the picture. From the documentation I understand the following - https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/routing-policy/topics/task/firewall-filter-ex-series-cli.html ...

• Hi mate, Sorry this is obviously an old thread but obviously still relevant and will ALWAYS be. Just wanna make a comment here: Adjacency-RIB-IN: Contains all received routes from each peer. The Adjacency-RIB-In tables are the pre-policy ...

• did you work this out? i'm seeing similar for type5. ------------------------------ HANS MCKAY ------------------------------

• I have a feature question regarding the QFX5100 switch. Asking as I haven't been able to find documentation or previous posts explicitly saying this will work. If I ingress traffic on an interface and push a 0x88a8 tag under existing QinQ (0x8100 in ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• New Junos Day One book bundle--free

NEW to Junos? 

Try this Day One book bundle

Day One: Junos for IOS Engineers addresses the needs of the IOS-trained engineer by providing a side-by-side comparison of configurations and techniques in both IOS and Junos. In a few quick steps you can compare what you did yesterday with IOS to what you can do today with Junos. Along the way are insights, tips, and no-nonsense explanations of what is taking place. If you are an engineer who is already familiar with IOS,
    get ready to see the "Junos way" in action, whether it’s simply using a different syntax or a whole new efficient way of networking.
  • Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.