Automation

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things network automation and share what you've built. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi. I've attached an image showing a cAdvisor dashboard indicating core utilization of docker containers. But I don't understand the Y-axis. For example, what does it mean for a reading to have a core utilization of 0.6? ...

• Hi Jose, If you are connecting via an in-band connection to the SRX cluster, then as far as I am aware there isn't an RPC that would allow a command to be executed on the secondary node. Of course, if you have out-of-band management access to each of ...

• My name is Jodi and I'm the new Community Engagement Lead at Juniper Networks. I have 10 years of experience managing communities and am thrilled to work with you. My first priority is getting to know you and understanding what's important to you so we ...

• Hi Deepak! My understanding of the op url <url> command is that it's pulling the script to be run locally on the device, not executing the script on the remote server. It accesses the remote server via https, and pulls the script to be run. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/automation-scripting/topics/task/automation-op-script-checksum.html ...

• Hi. Juniper documentation says that running the op url <http location of slax script> command on the Junos device makes the Junos device run an op script located on a remote server. 1: What sort of message is sent from the Junos device ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

Complete the Community Experience Survey

The survey should take you about 5 minutes to complete, and your responses will be anonymous unless you want to discuss the community experience further.

• Want Recognition for Your Juniper Achievements?

Nominate your company for a prestigious Juniper Elevate Award!

Honor your team, company, and yourself with the industry visibility you deserve.

Nominations have just opened for the annual Elevate Awards, which honor our most impactful customers. By participating, you, your team, and your company can benefit from:

• Press, social media, and a web-based success story highlighting your efforts and results
    • Deeper relationships with Juniper leaders and your sales team
    • A fun virtual awards celebration hosted by CEO Rami Rahim
    • Trophies and surprise gifts (appropriate modifications for public sector companies)

We will honor the top 3 entries in 8 categories, so there are plenty of opportunities to win:

1. AI Innovation
    2. Data Center of the Future
    3. Early Adopter
    4. Empowering Change
    5. Experience First
    6. Game-Changing WAN
    7. Security Excellence
    8. Service Provider Transformation
    We highly encourage self-nominations.

Read more and submit your nomination before May 16, 2022