Security

View Only

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I have to configure an s2s vpn to a remote site and in the remote part they told me to enter 0.0.0.0/0 as the encryption domain towards their headquarters. I read that on vSRX this option is not provided and in fact it gives me an error. I wanted ...

• Hello I am trying to migrate VPNs from Checkpoint to SRX. Does anyone know if Juniper have a migration tool to help write the SRX config? Thank will save me alot of headache. ------------------------------ Dinesh Patel -------------------------- ...

• Hi Mohammad, Please allow me to share my thoughts – I think the solution may be the following: generating on each SRX its' certificate, signed by the same CA then using (importing) as the Root CA certificate on each SRX SSL Proxy Profile last ...

• Hello , Is the attached design possible with the SRX, such that user HTTPS traffic can be inspected by the SRX and can also be decrypted for the Fireeye to inspect, and then another instance of SRX to re-encrypt the traffic ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Security Updates

Hello - I have an SRX240H2 which i have up to date as posted here https://support.juniper.net/support/downloads/?p=srx240 with 12.3X48-D105. But when i go here it looks like it is applying a lot of other more recent findings and associated fixes. Is ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

• Junos Ask the Expert Recording

Checkout the discussion and Q&A from the live Junos Ask the Expert session that was held on Wednesday, April 6. Raghavendra Mallya, VP, Juniper Fellow and Craig Dods, Distinguished Engineer, Security provided a quick overview of what’s new with Junos and Junos OS Evolved, and answer questions from participants live.