Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• The WLA WiFi series is end of life so would not be a good choice on that side. This has been replaced by the Mist series products which are all cloud managed no controller required. On the SRX license side you can activate trials for only a month for ...

• Hi everyone, Having spend quite some time on IT risk, I thought it's nice to stretch out a bit, and touch upon the basics of network security. Working for a large firm, in which I can't setup a lab environment, I thought to do a project of securing my ...

• Running an ipsec tunnel between a SRX340 and a Fortigate 600E. Both Phase 1 and Phase 2 are showing up as I have successful IKE cookies and SA's for the tunnel. I bound st0.28 to the vpn and it shows up. I have configured a static route to use st0.28 ...

• Hi Juan, "Negotiation failed with INVALID_SYNTAX error" indicates mismatch in pre-shared key. As per the given output, it is corrected now and the VPN is UP. Latest tunnel events are shown at the top and old events are at bottom Tunnel events: ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I configured a VPN and Phase 1 is up and Phase 2 appears to be up. Its a route based vpn with traffic selectors. In the tunnel events I get this message Negotiation failed with INVALID_SYNTAX error(104 times) for each of the traffic selectors The ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Deadline extended! Tell us about your Juniper experience and receive a reward

Posted on behalf of Derrell James, SVP Global Services, Juniper

Hello Elevate Community Members—

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance the customer experience in everything we do. Please tell us how we’re doing by recording a quick video to share your thoughts on anything including products, support, events, and more.

Please record the Experience Matters video here by August 31.

You may record the video from the link above using your phone or laptop. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes. Your recording will be viewed by Juniper only—we will not share any aspect of the video (including your name, company, and quotes) externally.

As a thank you, we’ll email you a $20 gift certificate to redeem in our Juniper online store. If you’re with a public sector organization and can’t accept the reward, we still welcome your video, as your feedback is also critical to how we shape our actions.

Thank you in advance for sharing your voice and helping us provide you the absolutely best experience possible.

Regards,

Derrell James
    SVP Global Services

• "Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack" podcast

Hear Mounir Hahad, Head of Juniper Threat Labs and Mike Spanbauer, Security Evangelist at Juniper Networks, discuss the Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack and what you can do to prevent similar attacks on critical infrastructure.
Current Members