Security

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion PreventionScreen OSSRX vSRX 

Latest Discussion Posts

• I don't have this version specifically but in general I find Firefox more willing to allow bypass of invalid certificates with self signing. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, ...

• Hi, Anyone came across this google chrome error : NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID accessing an srx3400 jweb running 12.3x version? ANy workaround so far? We can no longer update the srx3400 firmware due to EOL. tia, Leangf ------------------------------ Leangf ...

• Hello, You can use the path as below: 15.1X49-D60.7 -- 19.4R3 --- 20.4R3 ---- 21.2R3-S2 Please refer the Doc below: https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/Junos-upgrade-paths-for-SRX-platforms https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/srx-upgrade/topics/concept/upgrade-paths.html ...

• Hello, I am trying to upgrade the Junos OS of my SRX340 firewall from 15.1X49-D60.7 to 21.2R3-S2. Since the two versions are far apart, I'm worried that there might be some problem. Can I upgrade directly or which kind of upgrade path should I follow? ...

• I have configured SIte-To-Site VPN between our Organization FW (SRX345) & AWS cloud end. Tunnel is established successfully. Now, the case is in our site after Corp FW we do not allows external subnets inside LAN we only advertise 10.0.0./8. To ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

• Junos Ask the Expert Recording

Checkout the discussion and Q&A from the live Junos Ask the Expert session that was held on Wednesday, April 6. Raghavendra Mallya, VP, Juniper Fellow and Craig Dods, Distinguished Engineer, Security provided a quick overview of what’s new with Junos and Junos OS Evolved, and answer questions from participants live.

Current Members