Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have an SRX340 with a simple setup: all traffic interfaces are in the global zone, all security policies apply to that zone, and all security policies are set to log. I have static routes ...

• Sorry, I forgot this detail. Here is my routing table. I get the neighbor by OSPF show route inet.0: 2 destinations, 2 routes (2 active, 0 holddown, 0 hidden) + = Active Route, - = Last Active, * = Both 186.237.112.16/28 *[Direct/0] 15:08:37 ...

• Where is the vpls neighbor on the network? The configuration above would only work with two directly connected devices if there is anything between the two vpls neighbors you will also need to configure an LSP and expand to targeted LDP signaling. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello friends, I have a scenario with a VPLS where I would need to use the labels and ips from another table (not the master) and I'm having difficulty. Follow my current configuration set interfaces ge-0/0/0 flexible-vlan-tagging set interfaces ...

• Now it`s clear! Thank you for your help. ------------------------------ Artem Artem ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements