Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks for that, I've now removed set forwarding-options sampling input rate 500 set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-server 10.X.X.106 port 2055 set forwarding-options sampling family inet output flow-server 10.X.X.106 version9 template ...

• There is a PR about this: https://prsearch.juniper.net/problemreport/PR1568757 ------------------------------ CHRIS JONES ------------------------------

• looks like you are sending flow from a virtual router routing instance. So the forwarding options configurations need to happen also in that same virtual router and not at the base routing instance. Just run the same commands under the instance name ...

• Hello I faced the same issue on MX204 My path upgrade was: 19.4R3-S1.3 (initial version)----1step----> 20.2R3-S5.6 ----2step------> 20.4R3-S4.8 ----3step-----> 21.2R3-S2.9 My first step (1step) and second step (2step), the command below help to upgrade ...

• Hi All, I have an SRX 320 and i have applied the below config but my collector is not receiving the flow from 10.X.X.5. It is receiving it from the below configured lo0.0? Is there a configuration needed so that on my collector when i search for 10.X.X.5 ...

Polls

Announcements