Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: SRX firewall

Sorry if this is not what you are looking for I'm not sure I follow the question. I think you are asking how to identify which policies have 10.1.1.1/32 as a source address configured. If the configuration is to that exact ip address first find the ...

• Profile Picture

SRX firewall

hi just a quick question - lets say you have source IP address configured on a firewall 10.1.1.1/32 on an existing policy, and you have been given a new destination IP address of 10.2.2.2/32 which needs to be added to the existing policy on the firewall, ...

• We would need to confirm what policy would apply to the traffic that is allowed. You can look for the active session for that traffic to the /16 when it is permitted and see what policy and details are seen for the session. show security flow session ...

• Hello, Did you check to see if you have the license loaded on your SRX. I found this to be the problem when I first created my Juniper Secure Connect connection. The IPSEC tunnel won't start unless the license is there. Hope This Helps ------------------------------ ...

• The dns rule would be from the zone making the request to the zone where the dns request is forwarded. I would guess the rule above is in the wrong direction, expecting the request to come from the trust zone to the untrust one. If your dns rule is ...

Polls

Announcements