Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Where is the vpls neighbor on the network? The configuration above would only work with two directly connected devices if there is anything between the two vpls neighbors you will also need to configure an LSP and expand to targeted LDP signaling. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello friends, I have a scenario with a VPLS where I would need to use the labels and ips from another table (not the master) and I'm having difficulty. Follow my current configuration set interfaces ge-0/0/0 flexible-vlan-tagging set interfaces ...

• Now it`s clear! Thank you for your help. ------------------------------ Artem Artem ------------------------------

• Hello Artem, 20.4R3 -S4 is not the same release as 20.4R3; -S4 is the fourth Service Release and hence much newer. I have attached a screenshot how to choose the right version in the download portal. Hope that helps. ------------------------------ ...

• I am seeing the followin g messages yellow in m y message logs and I'm not sure if it is an issue or not. Looking back in further in the logs I see the other instances. However, they are only about 5 mins in duration, and the most current issue has ...

Polls

Announcements