Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I try to modify the 802.1p COS marking of RPM probes which by default is 6. I am using MX and ACX 2100. I tried several things but none of them is working: - in the probe config, we can set a DSCP value, it is working but there is no option for ...

• Hello all -- trying to restrict devices on a vlan\subnet to only DNS queries and HTTPS. Don't want the rest of the network accessing said subnet. Just want DNS queries to our local dns servers- who then forward the responses over...then HTTPS connections ...

• Are you announcing the loopback address through a routing protocol? If so, is the loopback interface in a security zone that allows access?

• Hello, Quick question. I have a firewall srx 340 connected via layer 2 to my internal network. This is using inter-vlan routing using IRB connections on the firewall and interface vlans on the cisco devices. When it comes to the ip addresses assigned ...

• Hello Steve, Appreciate the help. I was able to figure it out. By default, the security policy was not providing the open ports required for my windows DNS and other services to traverse the network. So, what I did was create an entry under applications ...

Polls

Announcements