vSRX

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, we've deployed a vSRX to test some VPLS scenarios. Currently it seems to be working between a SRX320 and the vSRX if we are only using a seperate vSwitch on the vSRX. If we change the interface to a productive vSwitch all configured vlans are ...

• Hi, What SW version do you use? License model is changed from 21.1R1 from Core based to VCPU scale. For more info converting the license from core based to VCPU and updating the licenses, Please refer the below article. https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB37351&actp=METADATA&act=login ...

• What is the output for show system license And were there any messages during the install process? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP - Retired) ...

• We purchased a 1g and a 100m licenses for our vSRXs However when to install them, it complains that there is not a "Virtual Appliance License is not installed" We deleted the expired trial license that I assume was the Virtual Appliance License? I cannot ...

• Hello Kalle, Thank you very much for the information, It really shows what I was looking for. With Kind regards, Lance Lance Wendel Technical Services Project Engineer United Kingdom NTT ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Current Members
119 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin