vSRX

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've got external dns servers listed under name server. iv'e got DNS allowed in in the WAN security zone I am trying to ping an FQDN via an EXTERNAL ip address from the CLI, and the DNS lookup fails. WAN zone is in the default instance ...

• Hi, Did you end up finding a solution at all? I have the same issue with all the srx devices. Thanks Mian ------------------------------ MIAN AHMAD ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE:

Hello Surender, I used this command but there doesn't seem to be any difference.. ------------------------------ AHMAD ADEL ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Telneting vSRX

Ok, so I enabled the Telnet service and configured fxp0 with an IP address the same as the one assigned in the network adapter, what should i do next? I also remember setting the interface ge-0/0/0 in the trust zone but didn't know what the configuration ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Ahmad, You can use below command for verify previous used command. set cli terminal vt100 Regards, Surender

Latest Shared Files

Unanswered Discussions

• Posted in: vSRX

I've got external dns servers listed under name server. iv'e got DNS allowed in in the WAN security zone I am trying to ping an FQDN via an EXTERNAL ip address from the CLI, and the DNS lookup fails. WAN zone is in the default instance ...

• Profile Picture

Vsrx console

Posted in: vSRX

Hi Andhul You are getting VM console you can not scroll the pointer. Try to configure detail console port on you will get console access out the ESXi or vmware work station. Refer below screenshot config console. ...

Hi All A customer asked me, how many vSRX Firewalls are installed in the USA? Does anyone have that information? TIA Cristian, ------------------------------ Cristian Munoz ------------------------------

Hi Experts, I'm using ESXI as hypervisor for my vSRX implementation. In the SRX I used a number of sub interfaces per interface, so the incoming traffic is tagged. In ESXI port groups with VLAN ID 4095 are configured (so the traffic is tagged). These ...

Hi, I am trying vSRX 20.4R1.12, and I can't see how to configure Rate Limit by IP Source using J-Web!. Could anyone help me please! Thanks! ------------------------------ Kevin Morales ------------------------------

Current Members
30 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin