SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have a setup using ssl proxy. It works fine so far, https traffic gets analyzed, Juniper signs the content with its own certificate. With one exception however: All sites using Letsencrypt certificates lead to a SSL-PROXY:DUMMY_CERT:GENERATED DUE TO ...

• Good morning, I have recently deployed an SRX340 and looking to get a RAVPN set up. The customer site does not have a radius server so I am just looking for the best way to setup a solution that will work without the need for Radius authentication. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: icap-redirect - nothing gets inspected

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Would you mind posting the ICAP server software you are using ?

• Problem is solved. Turned out that the ICAP Server did not accept redirect-request. ------------------------------ CARSTEN GRAMMES ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Since PulseSecure is no longer distributed from SRX platforms in newer firmware versions, is there a way to disable to webpage that comes up when the public IP/URL is typed in for the public/untrust facing interface. Note, Dynamic IPSec VPN is being ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
620 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin