SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I have a pair of SRX 340 firewalls (Please see attached diagram) that are in a cluster. Which I need to do the following: In normal operation: Users connected to subnet A should be routed to the internet via ISP A Users connected to subnet B ...

• Thank you. Ok, so in my code above I have my desired config i.e. the static interface is my primary route, and the dhcp client interface as my backup. So, given what you have stated above, how do I ensure the dhcp one will come second? Furthermore, ...

• Hi Steve, I understood your answer correctly but in my case, what should I do to permit Ping working between Nexus VRF and SRX VR instance ? Nexus switch must be in Virtual Port Channel domain and its ports have to be in LACP Active mode. SRX also must ...

• Hi Stuart. I understand, thank you for your reply :) Best wishes.

• Good Morning We have a customer that is having a lot of issues with SSL proxy. Juniper first said it was a hardware issue so we replace the tin for testing but ended up having the same issue. It looks like that issue is now resolved with disabling google ...

Current Members
473 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin