SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• You configuration seems exactly like the sample. Could you try the connections both inbound and outbound and see what sessions exist using show security flow session source-prefix show security flow session destination-prefix These will confirm ...

• Hello, Can you try out the below option and get me the output ? >show security match-policies from-zone <> to-zone <> source-ip <> destination-ip <> source-port 10.1.10.6 destination-port <> protocol 6 >show security nat static rule all Also, did ...

• Next step would be to see SSL_PROXY errors in the log files. If you're logging to external syslog server, grep SSL or SSL_PROXY if recall. If not, then you will need to enable tracing for SSL_PROXY and view errors. Once you see what's happening, I ...

• I'm trying to route from a public IP to an internal web server, but it doesn't seem to be passing http traffic, here's what I have: set security nat static rule-set web1 from zone internet set security nat static rule-set web1 rule web1 match destination-address ...

• I have a self-signed CA certificate with key that is trusted at all our clients. I imported it to the SRX: request security pki local-certificate load certificate-id CA2031 filename /var/tmp/ca2031.pem key /var/tmp/ca2031.key passphrase xxxxxxxxx It's ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
622 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin