SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I guess that's the problem, my storage was "ATP CG eUSB", and it is dead awhile. Therefore, I am using an external USB storage now. Thank you Footy-Smurf!

• The general answer to these upgrade questions is the review of release notes for the version and platform in question. You navigate to the download site Select you platform and model Select the Junos version of interest Then open the documentation ...

• Ok Thanks, I'm going to lab it out on a SRX I have at home then take it to the site on Monday.

• If your two ports are untagged facing computers or other ip devices then ethernet switching with that port using unit 0 is normal. Then this port and unit number are added to the vlan set interfaces ge-0/0/1 unit 0 family ethernet-switching vlan members ...

• HI I have a couple sites that are very small, so don't warrant the SRX and a switch. From what I've read/viewed on you tube, I should be able to do the following: * Modify the 2 ports to be on the same VLAN and designate them to use ethernet-switching. ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
580 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin