SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm not sure I follow the question but I think you have the same subnet behind two vpn connected nodes. If that is the case you would need to choose a nat subnet for the communication to work between the overlapping subnets. An example is here. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/nce/topics/task/configuration/lan2lan-vpn-jseries-srx-series-configuring.html ...

• Hi guys, I am working on an ipsec vpn between 2 remote SRXs with the same host subnet. The idea is the end host are on the same subnet but using a unique ip and should be able to communicate (ping) with each other. My tunnels config are all ok, up ...

• Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

• This is a reverse transparent ssl proxy configuration? ------------------------------ Jamie Graham ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Home Lab DHCP not working

Hi Marcel. We found another issue with DHCP so we decided to move DHCP server from srx to new ex2300( in VC). Here works everything fine without issue. SRX is still GW. From my point of view is everything configured same for each member. It looks like ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
621 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin