Intrusion Prevention

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Community, I have a query. I manage some SRX's using security director. I run IDP on some SRX1500's. Nothing has internet connectivity, so when updating the signatures I follow the Juniper guides, which basically involves downloading the latest Signature ...

• Hi Community, I have a query. I manage some SRX's using security director. I run IDP on some SRX1500's. Nothing has internet connectivity, so when updating the signatures I follow the Juniper guides, which basically involves downloading the latest Signature ...

• Client-And-Server-Protection Client-And-Server-Protection-1G ------------------------------ Badma Butaev ------------------------------

• What IPS template are you using? ------------------------------ Chris Hale ------------------------------

• From a Kali linux computer via SRX, try running the Openvas Vulnerability Scanner towards the metasploitable computer. So it will be clearer. ------------------------------ BADMA BUTAEV ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members
58 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator