Automation

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things network automation and share what you've built. Post here or in the following product groups: 

Puppet for Junos 

Be sure to check out Juniper EngNet, which empowers network engineers and developers to quickly build and deploy trusted network applications with Juniper's automation technologies.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you so much for sharing this - will try it out and send you feedback :) ------------------------------ CHRISTIAN SCHOLZ ------------------------------

• Dear all, I have posted some python event/op script that will generate an address book of O365 ip address using published Microsoft Endpoints ( https://endpoints.office.com/ ) Event Script : https://github.com/KleeGroup/juniper-automation/blob/main/on-box-python/event-scripts/O365-AddressBook.README.md ...

1 person recommends this.
  • oh god, your right, i didnt see that one, a #### typo!! Changes on device: 172.20.5.153 [edit interfaces ge-0/0/5] + unit 122 { + vlan-id 122; + } Diff exists, push to device? y/n y Pushing configuration to device 172.20.5.153 Thanks a ...

• Hello, Just use the correct CLI command (as you do not have autocompletion when using the scripts) and it will work. Your case: "set interface ge-0/0/5.<XXX> vlan-id <XXX>." Correct: "set interfaces ge-0/0/5.<XXX> vlan-id <XXX>. ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi, I've just begun my road to victory with python and pyez. So there might be some basic failure in my understanding on what and how this should be working. First out, I deployed set vlans config, no issue at all, works just fine. Then I've added ...

Community Blogs

• Junos offers a broad range of automation capabilities, starting from a YANG based configuration and state information base , accessible via CLI, NETCONF and REST over gRPC based JET APIs directly into various Junos daemons. Some readers might even ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
72 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
Ulf
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator